Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bright light !

Winter starts to turn to it's end in Finland and daylight time is increasing day by day. Volyme of the light has different influences on people.
For me the long and bright daylight time is a challenge.
The light coming through the windows uncovers my shabby home. When it later gets warmer, I need to clean up the windows and that helps decisively. The light will be more welcome.

Now we still have some snow in Southern Finland and ice on the sea. Every day the ice becomes weaker and the sea will be open.

I wait in expectation for the first spring Irises to blossom out from the soil in April. There is so much pleasure to see if the plants have got out of the winter. Every morning early I can go to my tiny rock garden and see the changes there. The nature makes the spring very special and exiting.


I have noticed gladly I have readers around the world and to my foreign visitors I will write in English now and then.

Feel free to write also your own comments, opinions and thoughts in English to me.

No comments: