Thursday, February 14, 2008

A bird and a book

I didn't find my old embroidery directions in my basement storage and I was dissapointed.
But I took along a lot of sewing thread and this multicoloured bird, a very old little needlework of mine.

Later on yesterday I got from library the book of my new idol, Jill Nordfors Clark: Needle lace, Techniques and Inspiration and I felt me more optimistic again.
It's consoling to keep in my mind that I don't need to create an extraordinary artwork now. I'm trying to make a simple sampler.

To see such incredible works presenting in this book can be very inspiring or it can lead you to some kind of depression or insuperable barrier. To me both happened.

After sleeping couple of hours my mind became curious again and ready for an adventure.

No comments: